There are two ways to provide workers compensation.
One is through a traditional method whereby it is insured by
an insurance company or by the State Program. The other option is to provide a self-funded method of insurance.
Our solutions are comprehensive. We look upon workers compensation as a partnership. Our objective are to aggregate employers together and therefore provides the economy of scale and reduce costs immediately.
We provide the opportunity to enjoin within a self-insured pool. This is the method the majority of Fortune 500 companies manage their claims and costs. We provide the same advantages for small and medium companies national
RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Manage Self-insured workers compensation pool
- Process workers’ compensation claims
- Legitimate and fraudulent claims investigation
- Management of on-going claims
- Post-accident drug testing
- Attend industrial commission’s hearings
- Enact or enforce return-to-work programs:
- light-duty work and modified duty programs
- Negotiate settlements Assist and advise how to reduce company’s overall claims
- Develop drug/alcohol testing policy and identify a Substance Abuse Professional (SAP)
- Review medical records and allowed conditions